BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Living Without a Plan

For those of you who know me, you know that I have to have a life plan.

Granted, my life plan typically only lasts a few months before I have to come up with a new one. But I have to know where my life is headed, and exactly how it is going to get there.

I stumbled across a blog post someone had written: "Sometimes, you don't need a plan." It really made me realize that it's okay if my life plan doesn't work out. Sometimes it's even okay if there is no plan.

So, here is to living without a plan!

2 comments:

Kara Lohberg said...

Here's to you, girl. I could never live without a life plan. It's kind of my outlet. When I'm super stressed, I start to make schedules for myself. Haha.
Good luck though! I hope Hawaii is treating you well! :)

Rhonda said...

I love you and I MISS YOU!! Your life will be great even if you don't have an exact plan at this exat moment!! Sometimes it's fun just to see what happens! Just don't let that go on for too long...you'll end up a professional student!