BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Idaho!

Last April I swore I would never return to Idaho.

But...here I am!

Hawaii was an amazing experience and I loved it! It was so much fun and I have a ton of memories that I'll never forget. I met some really awesome people too!

But I came to realize that Idaho is where I needed to be. I want to go into early intervention, and Idaho has the best program (out of the schools I can afford that is!). So I'm back! It's definitely a bitter-sweet thing. Mostly sweet though - definitely a good thing! Really the only bitter thing is the weather. But...weather does not determine my happiness (as long as I get some sort of vitamin D...thank you tanning and pills!!) and so I am determined to make the best out of the winter!

I'm excited to see what life has in store for me here in Idaho!
More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!! I didn't know you were in Rexburg! How cool! Now when I have game nights, I'll make sure to invite you.

Trulee said...

It was so wonderful to see you on Monday! I'm glad you are back (and still smiling).