BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

College is fun!

College is definitely way better than high school! Everyone always says that high school is the best part of your life, but no way! It doesn't even come close to college!

Last night I was having issues with my roommates, and ran next door. I didn't really know the girls, but now we're really close! We are going to room together next semester, and I think I might go on a Meso America study abroad trip with them during the summer.

Right now I'm letting them dye my hair!! We'll see how it turns out! I'll have to post pictures...! One of the girls Kristy, lives in the same cul-de-sac as my Aunt Denise and Uncle Randy! Which is way exciting! I think Summer is up here with her husband, but I'm not sure. Grandpa thought they were, but Kristy didn't, so who knows!! Haha

Carol's surgery went well, they got the tumor out and it wasn't cancerous so that's really good! That takes a lot of stress out of life! I can't wait till next summer to go back and help with the parade! I get to announce in two years - I can't wait!! This summer, I'll be in the parade in a car, so I can't announce but that'll still be really fun!

Anyways, I'm kinda at a party right now. One of our friends is turning 19, but he's not here yet so we're just kinda sitting around!!

Anyways!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Dying your hair?? uh,uh,uh, I'm speechless, but not surprised. I hope it turns out cute!! I want to see pictures!!

Krissie said...

Me too!