BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of Class!

Today was my first day of college classes! I loved every single one of them! I have to say that my music classes are my favorite! All of my professors are really cool, one of them is crazy! Seriously.

I'm taking 15 credits (6 classes). They are Music and Humanities 101. Vocal instruction 104. Mathematics for the Real World 108. American Foundations 101. Science Foundations 101. and Book of Mormon 121. I had all of them but the last two today. So that leaves me a lot of time to study tomorrow! :)

My roommates are super cool! And we all get along really well! I have four roommates, and we have a full kitchen - which is super exciting! Me and my actual roommate are a lot alike- in a good way!

So over all my college experience is going good. We'll see what I think in a few weeks though! :)

1 comments:

Krissie said...

Yay! I'm glad you are liking school! Love ya!

P.S. I really like this blog thing since we can't seem to catch each other on the phone!