BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter 2009

Happy New Year!!

This semester is going to be...interesting!

I love my schedule! I only have 4 classes on campus and I'm taking the other two online. So I have 2 classes Monday/Wednesday, 2 classes Tuesday/Thursday and none on Friday! I like all of my classes too! I'm taking music theory, English 101, a guitar class, Book of Mormon 102, Pakistan, and environmental stewardship. My music theory one is online and I'm already 1/3 of the way done with it! I have one class that I want a different teacher in, but his class is full and no one is dropping it! I check like every 10 or 15 minutes! Haha
I've changed my schedule so many times! I just keep adding things and then I decided that I don't want to take that so I drop it, and then I decided that I really did want to take it so I add it again! Haha hopefully I'll finally figure it out!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Maybe you should email the professor and see if he will let you in! Glad you're liking your classes this semester. Love ya!

Krissie said...

Yeah, check with the professor. I've had classes where they've been full but the professor has signed an add/drop card for me. Usually its ok as long as there are enough seats in the class...they just don't want people sitting in the aisles here! Love you!

Rhonda said...

Danielle!! You need to update your blog!!