BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Booklist!

I decided that I need to make a list of books I want to read, that way when I get a chance to read I'll be able to remember which ones I wanted to read!

My goal is to make it a list of 101, right now it's at 25...
So that's where you come in!
What are some good books you've read lately?
I know this is horrible but I'm really just not into the old classics.
I'm more into modern classics.
But I do want to know what your favorites are and what you think I should read!

1 comments:

Trulee said...

*The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
*These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner
*The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
*The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
*Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins