BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Color Are You?!

Misheel, one of my roommates, turned 22 last Thursday so on Sunday we had a birthday dinner for her over at Monica's house. After dinner Monica's friend Fetu came over with her four little boys. Lea wanted to color pictures so I got out the crayons and sat down on the floor with her and of course Fetu's boys wanted in on the fun (who doesn't want to color?!)! Now I should tell you that Fetu and her family are all Samoan. After coloring for a while one of the little boys looks at me and asks "What color are you?" I told him "I'm white." He looked at his white piece of paper and back at me and asked, "How do I draw you??" I gave him a peach colored crayon and told him that would work! It was cute!

0 comments: