BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sometimes in life we feel stuck, as though our lives are not going anywhere. That's how I feel right now. I feel like I'm ready for a change - a big one! I'm just not sure what that change is!

I think during times like these it's helpful to look back on the past at all of the amazing things that you've accomplished. So that's what this post is, a reminder to myself that I am progressing in life and that I'm not leading a stagnant life with no direction.

Since I've graduated high school...
I moved away from my parents house.
I graduated from BYU-Idaho with me A.S. degree in general studies with an emphasis in early childhood education.
I moved down to Hawaii and studied international studies at BYU-Hawaii.
I moved back to Idaho and am now 3/4 done with my bachelors degree in child development.
I've made so many amazing friends along the way. And I'm so grateful for the experiences that I've had.

0 comments: