BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The 20 List

Being 20 was fun. But now I'm on to bigger and better things. Here is a look at how I did on "The 20 List"


1. Learn to live without a plan.

2. Take life as it comes.

I feel like I’ve done very well with these two. I don’t think they are things that you can accomplish and check off the list, I think they are things that you have to continually strive to do. But I feel like this year I’ve been able to step back and say ‘It’s okay if my life doesn’t go according to plan. It’s okay if the plan changes. As long as I am having a good time along the way.’

3. Finish reading the Doctrine and Covenants.

This one didn’t go so well. I got about half way through and then I just found it to be so boring. But I did continue to read my scriptures! But like living without a plan it is a work in progress!

4. Learn a new craft.

I learned to sew. I’ve always known how to sew a little bit. But this time I really learned. I even made my own pair of jeans! (Yes I can actually wear them). I really enjoy doing it too.

5. Eat healthy.

HA!

6. Exercise more - yoga!

HA!

7. Be spontaneous.

This is one that I want to keep working on.

8. Talk to strangers.

9. Be independent.

I think I have done very well with this one (I think I always have). Sometimes I do a little too well and I have to remind myself that it’s okay to let people in.

10. Volunteer more.

I need to work on this one more too!

11. Become an early riser.

HA!

0 comments: