BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

List 21

A little explanation for the things on The 21 List

While I'm 21 I will...

1. Become the person I want to be

“You become what you want to be by continuously being what you want to become.” I absolutely love that quote. That’s kind of what this whole list is about – a to be list. These are the things that I want to become.

2. Become an early riser

There is a reason this is still on the list. I just hate to get out of bed. Waking up – not a problem! You can come in and talk to me. Just don’t expect me to get out of bed.

3. Dress up every day

It’s a proven fact that you do better on tests if you dress up to go take them. So why not apply that to everyday life? I feel better about myself when I dress up and get ready. So no more rolling out of bed, throwing my hair in a ponytail and running out the door.

4. Finish reading Jesus the Christ

I started this book a few weeks ago. Oh man! It is one of the hardest books I have ever read. It’s a really good book. It’s just that it’s so hard to read that the thought of it makes me run in the other direction.

5. Exercise more

Well, there’s a reason this is on the list again this year too…

6. Volunteer more

I want to start volunteering with children or the elderly.

7. Finish my bachelors degree.

I only have 3 more semesters left. So I’ll actually finish right after my 22nd birthday but the majority of it will be during year 21.

8. Eat less fast food!

I eat so much fast food! It’s sick! And not healthy. And it’s breaking my bank. So it’s got to stop.


0 comments: