BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

College

So I'm waiting to register for classes in less than an hour! I'm kind of nervous... not for registering but for college itself! I like my life to be planned out for me!! Not every minute of it, but the general plan! I'm way to indecisive to be done with that stage of my life. Seriously, it took me half of the lunch period to decide what I wanted to eat that day! Ah! I think I'm just going to sign up for the fundamental classes and a music class....I need something fun in there!

I'm really excited to go though! I know that I'm supposed to go to Idaho (as much as I didn't want to) and I'm excited to go and find out why. But I swear if it's because of a guy, I'll kill myself!! All seriousness, I'm not getting married that soon! I'd die!

0 comments: