BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not quite the registration I had hoped for!

Registering was a nightmare! It kept telling me that I couldn't register because I hadn't paid the registration fee that I paid in April! So I paid it again, and again, and again but it told me the transaction didn't go through because I had already paid it! I finally gave up and went to McDonalds to eat away my emotional frustrations! Haha. We called the school this morning and it was a glitch in their system. So I registered but by then all the classes that I had planned on taking were gone! Everything worked out pretty well though! I'm taking all fundamental classes except for a music class, and a psychology class in place of the writing class since there were NONE left!! But I'm excited for the psychology class since that's what I'm planning on going into, well that and music. I want to do music therapy in an eating disorder clinic. And I'm super excited for my music class, it's a group vocal lesson class. In case you didn't know, singing is the number one love of my life!!

I went to institute tonight for the first time. It was pretty good! We talked about Ezekiel and Armageddon. It was interesting. I'm pretty sure I'll go back again!

The Strawberry Festival is already here! It's crazy, it seemed like it was so far away and now it's finally here! Tomorrow is the talent show, I kinda wish I was in it again. Haha I just like to be up in front of people! I'm most excited for the dinner and the parade! It'll be more fun to wave to people I know than random strangers!

Well I'm trying to watch Poseidon, it's starting out a little cheesy...we'll see how it goes!

0 comments: