BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Strawberry Festival was fun!

Strawberry Festival was an absolute blast!! It was more fun than I had hoped it would be. Carl initiated me and my court into the Marysville Order of the Flying Pigs at the formal dinner! I now have the Marysville flying pig pin and the power to say "Don't look now, but here they come!" when someone tells me, "when pigs fly!" Haha only Carl! I got to pin the Daffodil court with their order of the flying pig pins too. Anyways! The parade was amazing! The strawberry shortcake eating contest was fun, no we didn't win, Port Orchard did but I wasn't even trying! I don't like shortacke, so I just ate the strawberries and tried to get as messy as possible to get some good pictures! Don't go on the carnival rides right after the shortcake eating contest...bad idea! Overall the week was a success and very fun!

Yesterday I went out to dinner with my family and my aunt before me and Kristi went to FHE. Apparently I'm oblivious to the fact that people are talking to me and not my sister...oops! :S haha oh well! The FHE lesson was really good! We didn't It was a fun night though.

Nothing too exciting has happened lately, I'm just sitting around waiting to go to work, and avoiding cleaning my room - I think my mom is about to kill me because of that :) haha it's not THAT messy...just a little!

0 comments: