BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not worrying about what people think of me didn't come easily. It came after my group of friends didn't want to be friends with me anymore. It came after my supposed friends got together and made a plan to make my life "a living hell." It came after my supposed friends went around telling people that I didn't even know, things about me that were far from true. It came when I had nothing else to do, but not care. Because caring would've eaten me alive, and I never would've made it through the last two years of high school.


So please don't assume things about me. Just know that I do the things I do, and I don't do the things I don't do for a reason. I don't think that I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean that I think you're better than me. We're different, that's how we're supposed to be.

0 comments: