BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Quote of the Day!

So lately people have been saying the funniest/most retarded things! So I decided that I needed to start a quote of the day!

July 1st - "I want more than one relationship" - Kristi trying to tell me to right the plural of relationship in a text.

July 2nd - I can't remember back that far!

July 3rd -

July 4th -

July 5th - ok so I had a few for this day!
"Well I'm catholic and I drink like a fish so..." - The cop at the school after we told him we were a good group of Christian kids and hadn't been drinking.
"How old are you?" "24" "You're 24 and you're playing hide-and-seek?" - The cop and someone else there!
"You missed it, Kristi just got yoinked!" "You got yoinked?" "Yeah, by the hose!" - Ryan and Sean after Kristi got tripped by the hose!

July 6th - "Mormon kids just grow up slower than regular kids." - Kristi

July 7th - "Will you...I need it for tomorrow...My feet hurt..." - Kristi trying to ask me to do something...it took me a few minutes to try and figure out what she wanted!

July 8th - "You can do it without screwing things." - Shannon trying to tell me how to open a manicure set case!

July 9th - People were pretty normal today...sad! :(

July 10th - So not really a quote but a story I heard on the radio!!! So some kids went around one night and stole over 6 dozen manhole covers! And then a 12 yr old girl was walking down the street and fell into an open manhole! haha

July 11th - "So now my grandma's like the hickey police!" - Joe

July 12th - "What side of the road is the stop sign on?" - Ashley trying to ask for directions.

July 16th - So I've missed a few days! This quote isn't funny, but it's really good! And it isn't from today, I think it's from Fast Sunday, but I just saw it on Meagan's facebook and remembered how much I like it. "Just because life is hard, doesn't mean it's bad." - Rachelle Warby

"Look a flying star!" - Joe Edmonds. There's another one about popcorn but I don't remember it right now! :(

0 comments: