BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! I really think that the 4th of July is a cool thing. Not only does it remind me, for obvious reasons, of our freedom, but it also reminds me of Joseph Smith and the organization of the church. Without the 4th of July, and the gaining of our independence, the gospel wouldn't have been restored in its fullness. The freedoms that came along with our Independence, allowed the church to be organized. I guess it's kind of a reminder to me that God has a plan and a purpose for everything. He knows what to do and when to do it. He doesn't let it happen before it's supposed to, no matter how bad you want it to. Lately I've been able to look at situations where I really wanted to be able to do something, but for one reason or another I couldn't and trust that I wasn't supposed to for a reason. Sometimes I have to talk myself into believing that I wasn't supposed to do it, and other times it's more of a subconscious feeling and it takes me a while to figure out that that's what it is.

0 comments: