BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Moving!

I decided I needed to make a list of things I need to pack, and things I need to buy once I get there. That way I won't forget anything! I went down to Oregon for a parade last weekend, and I forgot my crown!! Haha

Things to pack:
Alternative down blanket
Colorful ball pillows

Big, fluffy pillow
Towels
i-Home
school supplies
Spray bottles - for salt water, and water
Gel
Face wash
Bedding
Clothes
Big warm coat!
Make-up (sort through it!)


Things to buy before we leave:
Thermals!!



Things to buy:
Face towel, and washcloths
Kitchen supplies - pans, plates, utensils, toaster, cheese grater etc
Iron
Flashlight/batteries
Toiletries - soap, shampoo, conditioner, feminine products (a.k.a. tampons! - happy kristi?), hairspray, razors
Cleaning supplies
big water bottle
Laundry soap
TP
Hangers
Microsoft stuff for computer!

Mirror for bedroom?


Things to buy at Costco: (The closest Costco is in Utah!)
Clam chowder!
Medicine! (PMS trio, and benadryl)

Things to buy on eBay:
Toaster oven!

0 comments: