BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moving

Ah!! I leave in less than 24 hours! I am so excited! I honestly can't wait! I've had most of my clothes packed for a week and have just been living out of my suitcase!

It feels nice to be all packed though. I only have a few things that I need to squeeze in somewhere I'm proud of myself though, I only have 3 boxes, 2 garbage bags, and 1 suitcase. I'm not a light packer so for me that's pretty good! :)

It's kind of a bitter sweet thing though. This has been a really fun summer. I've had a lot of fun with Kristi. We shared a room all summer, and went to the branch together. And it's been a lot of fun, especially the late night talks. Ha ha we only got yelled at for those a handful of times! - they had a tendency to get kind of loud!

My computer is having problems, so I think I'm just going to turn it off and go to bed, before I break it!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

It's been fun watching you and Kristi hanging out together this summer. I know she is going to miss that. I will miss having you both at home. I love you! Have fun at school!