BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Blog Worthy Shopping Trip

Sorry this has taken so long, but here it is Kristi.

What better Christmas present could a girl ask for than shopping?
All of the girls got gift cards to Kohls, so they day after Christmas we woke bright and early (ok 10:30 - but that's early for vacation!) and hit the stores.
The blog worthy part?


I've learned to shop off the clearance racks.

  • I spent $44.00 but saved $108.00! Yes that's right I saved more than twice of what I spent!
Blog worthy fact number two?

Clothes are so expensive! Why is it that girls clothes cost more than boys? And the older you get, the more expensive they get? Well I found an easy solution to that - buy the cheap clothes!

  • I discovered I fit into juniors sizes, misses sizes, and little girls sizes. The little girls are the cheapest! So all of my sweaters came from their section! Now I'll match all the little girls in my preschool class...joy!
Definitely a blog worthy experience! I love finding new ways to save my money! :)

0 comments: