BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter 2010

My schedules set! (Finally...)
And this is my last semester here at BYU-I!
I never thought I'd see the day! ;)

Since moving over here I've discovered that I am a warm weather person!
I definitely do not like the cold!
Whether my mom likes to admit it or not - I get it from her!

So I am finishing up my Associates Degree this semester! It's a degree in general studies, with a cluster in Child Development - not really sure what all I'll be able to do with it, but I'll have it!

The plan is to transfer (not exactly sure where to yet!) and continue to get my Bachelor's in Early Childhood Special Education.

Although today I dyed four of my roommates hair, and I again discovered that I love doing hair! So I started thinking about going to get my license, but I don't like the idea of not having a bachelor's degree - so maybe the hair license will have to wait for another 2 years or so!

Anyways - I'm off to finish my paper on DAP, so I can go to bed, so I can get up for my 7:45 class. Not the best idea I've ever had. Surprisingly I haven't had a hard time waking up for it though.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm now following you. And hooray for the last Rexburg winter of our lives! Although, you have to admit, this definitely is not the worst one we've had. Actually, this is probably the mildest winter I've seen here, and this is number five.

Danielle said...

Haha well this is only my second here so I can't say much! But it's definitely a lot better than the end of Fall!! So that's a plus! :)