BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gym Tomorrow!

This semester I have class at 7:45 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I don't have anything until 11:3o on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
I decided it was probably healthier to get up at the same time everyday instead of sleeping in one and getting up early the next. So for the past two weeks my goal has been to go to the gym at 7:00 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday....it hasn't happened yet.

I was reading my friends blog the other day where she said that she had the same goal! Finally some incentive to go! We made plans to meet at 7:00 the next morning. My alarm clock went off and I turned it off and went right back to sleep! She texted me at about 9:00 and said, "I didn't wake up." At least we failed together! :)

My assignment in one of my classes is to come up with a healthy eating and exercise plan and implement it. I guess I'll be going to the gym tomorrow morning! Hopefully this really will give me enough incentive to go. I actually really do like going to the gym, I just don't like waking up in the morning. But I am determined to do this. I will be going to the gym at 7:00 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at least by the end of the semester I will be!

0 comments: